- Tickets will arrive in time for your event.
- You will receive the tickets you paid for, or the equivalent.
- All tickets are valid and 100% authentic.
- If your event is permanently cancelled, you will receive full compensation for your tickets
When you buy your tickets through www.amestheater.com, your order is protected by a 100% Guarantee, consisting of four parts:
1. Tickets will arrive in time for your event.
Your tickets are guaranteed to be delivered to you in time for your event. If you have any questions on a particular order, please contact our customer support partners directly.
2. You will receive the tickets you paid for, or the equivalent.
In the event that the exact tickets you ordered are not available, you will be provided with tickets for equivalent or better seating.
3. All tickets are valid and 100% authentic.
All sellers are rigorously evaluated according to their business practices and track record, and your tickets are guaranteed to be valid and authentic, or your money back.
4. If your event is permanently cancelled, you will receive full compensation.
If an event is canceled with no rescheduled date, you will receive full compensation for the purchase price (including service and delivery fees) in the form of a monetary refund or a credit for use on a future purchase, as determined at our sole discretion (this may vary by jurisdiction ). If an event is postponed or rescheduled, and the original tickets are valid for entry at the time of the rescheduled event, your order will not qualify for any compensation.
BEFORE YOU STOP READING
For more clarity on how we're handling these exceptional times please visit our Covid Information Page.
If you have Store Credit and wish to exchange it for a monetary refund instead, please contact our customer support partners by using the contact us form/other options on site and they will action that for you.
For full details of our guarantee and compensation policy please view the Compensation Policy & 100% Guarantee sections of our Terms & Conditions